Tuesday 8 January 2008

FAAQ (Frequently Asked Asinine Questions)

Some of the most amusing and glaringly stupid questions I have ever encounted in no particular order..

"Is google automated?" - Err, not unless there's a magic pixie that can read, search and sort data really quickly and comes with an rj45 port!

A few other classics from the less aware amongst us.

"Why does my google browser have a blue 'e' icon?" - Hmm, go hit yourself... hard..

"What's a fat lady singing got to do with my website?" - Dont talk to me again... ever.

"Mozilla, is that a movie about a dinosaur?" - Excuse me a moment; before talking to you on your level I need to get a lobotomy.

"I like chocolate, can my cookie be chocolate chip?" - Hmm, I'm afraid something has come up and I can no longer do your website. Please Leave...

No comments: